Updated by Meghan Moore
New Features Coming This Spring!
Here is a sneak preview of the exciting new features that will be released towards the end of May 2020. If you have questions or would like to connect with a Customer Success Manager, you can reach us at CustomerSuccess@Remesh.ai.
Live Moderator Experience
Using natural language processing (NLP), the new live Moderator view highlights the Common Topics that emerge from participant responses, allowing you to easily gauge what is most top of mind as well as dig deeper into prominent themes.
Common Topics Algorithms
The Remesh platform processes the language in participants' responses before running them through an NLP algorithm that analyzes term frequencies to estimate their importance. This allows Remesh to surface potentially interesting topics that arise.
The Backroom lets users collaborate while the Conversation is still live, and enables them to star responses they deem as important and that they’ll want to dig in to later in the Analysis tool.
- Participant experience for all questions will remain the same.
- Moderator and Observer experience for Onboarding Polls, Speaks, Polls, and Ask Experience questions will remain the same.
- Moderator and Observer experience during the live session for Ask Opinion questions will change, as detailed below.
- As a Moderator or Observer, you will see the participant responses in real-time and you will see these listed in chronological order based on when each response was submitted. Percent Agree will be calculated immediately when the question timer expires and you will then see the verbatim responses ranked in order of Percent Agree, as shown below.
- In real-time, Moderators and Observers can also click into a new tab called Common Topics.
- You can select the topics from the panel on the left (screenshot below) to view the list of responses in which that particular topic(s) appeared.
- Clicking "Analyze" in the lower right corner will take you into the same analysis dashboard you're familiar with. From there, you can still view the verbatim responses submitted by certain Segments you've created and see the Percent Agree scores based on those Segments, too. We no longer have a Representative Subset of responses in the Analyze tab as we received feedback that viewing either all responses or the responses submitted by Segments that you create is the most valuable data to see.
- Call-outs are being rethought and reworked and, for the time being, are removed from the platform.
- A new CSV file, organized by participant, will be available that includes all questions and answers in one place!
- To see how all of this looks, check out the video below!
Analysis is a suite of tools that enable you to explore Common Topics across your Remesh Conversation as a whole, as well as do more extensive qualitative research to add to the topline report. You're able to see Common Topics when your Conversation is live, but in real-time you can only see this on a per-question basis.
Previously in any Remesh session, you only saw the first two icons from the below screenshot - these two being "Build" (setting up your session) and "Live" (moderating your session). We now have a third icon, which is "Analysis"!
Enables you to quickly see the topics most mentioned by participants across the whole Conversation.
Enables you to easily see how often and in what responses specific phrases or terms were mentioned by participants across the Conversation.
Enables you to understand how different segments agree on responses within Collections and which segments contributed responses within Collections.
Look at your data by Collection:
Look at your data by spread of Agreement:
Enables you to tag and group responses together and then export them along with your topline report for more comprehensive, qualitative reporting.