Log in to Remesh
What is a Workspace?
What is a Team?
Create a Team
Edit a Team
Add members to a Team
Reset/Change your password
What is Shared With Me?
Change your email address
Who is my Remesh Workspace Admin?
Invite/Manage Collaborators or Observers
Collaborate on a Conversation
Observe a Conversation
Create a Conversation
What is the difference between a Name and a Title?
Move a Conversation
Duplicate a Conversation
What order are conversations sorted in the dashboard?
Delete a conversation
What is the "Purpose" of a Conversation?
Getting Started - Learn How to Moderate
Scheduling your Conversation
Maximum number of participants
Ideal number of participants
How to program your Discussion Guide
What are Onboarding Polls?
Create Onboarding Polls
Are Onboarding Polls required?
Add images and videos to a Discussion Guide
What is a Segment?
Create a Segment
Using the Discussion Guide import template
Featured Discussion Guide Templates
What if the Conversation runs over?
How to be a participant video instructions - market research
Frequently Used Onboarding Polls
Maximum number of Collaborators/Observers
Ask Opinion vs. Ask Experience
How does the quota algorithm work?
How to be a participant video instructions - employee engagement
How to be a Participant Image
Live and Analysis
Publish a Conversation
How many Moderators are allowed in a Conversation?
Moderate with your Discussion Guide
Analyze the data in realtime
What does "% Agree" mean?
What is Highlights?
End a Conversation
How can I export the data?
What is the Conversation Data CSV?
What is the Conversation Topline PowerPoint?
What is the Participant Data CSV?
How to read visualizations
How to use Filters
Aggregating poll data across multiple conversations
Using Segments in Analysis
What are Common Topics?
Accessibility Best Practices for Moderators on Remesh
How to use Post-Session Analysis
Can Participants see all the responses when the question is over?
Tracking Individual Participants
What happens when Participants get rejected?
What is the maximum number of participants I can have in my Remesh Conversation?
Incentivize your Audience
Audience Recruitment Best Practices
Audience Recruiting Ratios
Manage Unruly Participants
Participants arriving late
Can I capture what time a participant joined or left the conversation?
Other Questions, Tips, and Tricks
How do the participant counters and participant Waiting Room work?
Limit on number of Poll options
Question Time Duration
How many votes were cast on an each response?
What are the voting exercises and how does the voting process work?
How is "Total Time Estimated" calculated on the Discussion Guide Excel template?
Can the participants navigate to a link or video outside of Remesh?
Can a participant view images/videos in full screen?
Can Polls have free-text response options?
How can the moderator emphasize a word or phrase?
What is the character limit for responses to open-ended questions?
Moderator experience in different languages
Question types on Remesh
Can I delete a 'Speak' or image that I sent before the conversation started?
Using audio alongside Remesh
Employee Engagement Best Practices
Using Remesh during a live event
Using Remesh in-person
Is there a minimum bandwidth requirement?
New Feature Announcements
Profanity Filter and Flagging & Muting Participants
Discussion Guide Usability
Adjust and Preview Images
Updates to Live Moderation & Analysis
Collaborating in the Discussion Guide
Randomizing Poll Options
How to Request Your Next Sample, Research, or Translation Project
Conversation Practice Session
The Hub: Your new home when logging into the Remesh platform.
Analysis Updates from Dec. 15th
Updates to the Participant Experience Going Live on April 12th
Account Management Dashboard
Import Discussion Guide from Existing Conversations
Updated by Meghan Moore
Aggregating poll data across multiple conversations
If you run the same conversation multiple times to cover different markets or audience groups, you can easily aggregate the poll data across those conversations. Simply follow the steps below:
- In your discussion guide template add cross-conversation tags to the polls that you wish to aggregate. These tags are labeled as "Merge 1, Merge 2," and so on. Tag the first poll question that you wish to aggregate as "Merge 1," and follow suit in increasing numerical order through the conversation.
- Upload your completed discussion guide. A merge tag icon will appear on all polls that were assigned cross-conversation tags in the discussion guide template. No additional action is needed here, the merge icons are just for reference.
- Once you have the basic details filled out and your discussion guide uploaded, you can duplicate the conversation as many times as needed to create the additional conversations that you plan to run. Navigate to your dashboard and find the conversation that you wish to duplicate. Hover over it, and then click the 3 dots in the top right corner. You will then be shown the option to duplicate.
If you do not want to duplicate your conversation or have already created your other conversations, that's no problem. In that case, simply upload the same discussion guide template to all other sessions you are planning to run. You can also choose to upload a different discussion guide template if necessary, but make sure that each template has the proper merge tags. Remember, the same merge tag numbers should be associated with the same polls across all discussion guide templates and sessions!
- Run your conversations!
- After your conversations have ended, go to any one of the completed conversations. Click export data in the top right of the live conversation view. Select the "Cross-Conversation Data" option and click on "Merge Conversations."
- After selecting Merge Conversations, you will see a modal that prompts you to select the conversations that you wish to aggregate. Check the box next to each conversation that you would like included in the data set. Note that only conversations with Cross-Conversation Tags will be available for selection.
- You will then choose the layout for your download Sorted by Participants or Sortedy by Questions.
- When you export the .csv, the file will include the aggregated poll data across the conversations. It will include the aggregate numbers of the merged polls as well as the numbers for each poll individually.