Log in to Remesh
What is a Workspace?
What is a Team?
Create a Team
Edit a Team
Add members to a Team
Reset/Change your password
What is Shared With Me?
Change your email address
Who is my Remesh Workspace Admin?
Invite/Manage Collaborators or Observers
Collaborate on a Conversation
Observe a Conversation
Create a Conversation
What is the difference between a Name and a Title?
Move a Conversation
Duplicate a Conversation
What order are conversations sorted in the dashboard?
Delete a conversation
What is the "Purpose" of a Conversation?
Scheduling your Conversation
Maximum number of participants
Ideal number of participants
How to program your Discussion Guide
What are Onboarding Polls?
Create Onboarding Polls
Are Onboarding Polls required?
Add images and videos to a Discussion Guide
What is a Segment?
Create a Segment
Using the Discussion Guide import template
Featured Discussion Guide Templates
What if the Conversation runs over?
How to be a participant video instructions - market research
Frequently Used Onboarding Polls
Maximum number of Collaborators/Observers
Ask Opinion vs. Ask Experience
How does the quota algorithm work?
How to be a participant video instructions - employee engagement
How to be a Participant Image
Live and Analysis
Publish a Conversation
How many Moderators are allowed in a Conversation?
Moderate with your Discussion Guide
Analyze the data in realtime
What does "% Agree" mean?
What is Highlights?
End a Conversation
How can I export the data?
What is the Conversation Data CSV?
What is the Conversation Topline PowerPoint?
What is the Participant Data CSV?
How to read visualizations
How to use Filters
Aggregating poll data across multiple conversations
Using Segments in Analysis
What are Common Topics?
Accessibility Best Practices for Moderators on Remesh
How to use Post-Session Analysis
Can Participants see all the responses when the question is over?
Inviting Participants to your Remesh conversation
Tracking Individual Participants
What happens when Participants get rejected?
What is the maximum number of participants I can have in my Remesh Conversation?
Incentivize your Audience
Audience Recruitment Best Practices
Audience Recruiting Ratios
Manage Unruly Participants
Participants arriving late
Can I capture what time a participant joined or left the conversation?
Other Questions, Tips, and Tricks
How do the participant counters and participant Waiting Room work?
Limit on number of Poll options
Question Time Duration
How many votes were cast on an each response?
What are the voting exercises and how does the voting process work?
How is "Total Time Estimated" calculated on the Discussion Guide Excel template?
Can the participants navigate to a link or video outside of Remesh?
Can a participant view images/videos in full screen?
Can Polls have free-text response options?
How can the moderator emphasize a word or phrase?
What is the character limit for responses to open-ended questions?
Moderator experience in different languages
Question types on Remesh
Can I delete a 'Speak' or image that I sent before the conversation started?
Using audio alongside Remesh
Employee Engagement Best Practices
Is there a minimum bandwidth requirement?
New Feature Announcements
Profanity Filter and Flagging & Muting Participants
Updates to Live Moderation & Analysis
Randomizing Poll Options
How to Request Your Next Sample, Research, or Translation Project
The Hub: Your new home when logging into the Remesh platform.
Analysis Updates from Dec. 15th
Updates to the Participant Experience Going Live on April 12th
Import Discussion Guide from Existing Conversations
Updated by Amr Thameen
On a Remesh conversation, there are two ways in which you can ask an open ended question, each one of them will serve a different use case:
When a participant receives an Ask Opinion, they are first asked to submit their response then they will vote on other participants' responses.
- Duration: Keep Ask Opinions around 2-minutes each
- Tips: Ask one succinct question rather than two questions in one. For example, instead of asking 'How would you describe this product design and why would you describe it that way?'. You should ask two separate questions to the group: one for the 'How', one for the 'Why'. Be detailed and clear in each question you ask
- Usecase: Use Ask Opinion when you are trying to get a sense of the audience opinions on a product or a specific topic that matters to you for example: What do you think of this design? What do you think of the new company's out-of-office policy?
When a participant receives an Ask Experience, they are first asked to respond to the question then they get to choose a category that fits their response (only if the moderator has added categories to the question)
- Duration: Keep Ask Experiences around 1-minute each
- Tips: Use categories if you would like your participants to categorize their responses into different groups. The categorizing exercise is optional and it's a multi-select poll. Adding categories can help you group similar responses and makes for easier analysis.
- Usecase: Use Ask Experience when you're asking participants to answer with something personal or when the traditional voting exercises may be a little tricky for participants to complete, for example: How do you commute to work? How did you meet your significant other?