Updated by Bertram Byam Jr.
A collaborator is a user that is authorized to view, edit, moderate, and end a Remesh Conversation that belongs to a different Team or Workspace. This can be used for colleagues/clients that already have a Remesh account, but are not a member of the Team where the Conversation was created.
- From the Live tab, click Share
- Click Invite or manage collaborators
- Enter the email addresses of the people you would like to invite as collaborators
- Click Send Invite
- You can also remove collaborators from the list below, when you click Remove
An observer is a user who only has access to view the live Remesh Conversation. An observer can be someone with or without a Remesh account.
- From the Live tab, Click Share
- Click Get Shareable Link (view only)
- Click Turn On Link Sharing
- Enter the email domain of the observer to whitelist (e.g. remesh.ai)
- Copy the observer link and share it with your observer