Updated by Mia Pfluger
You have two ways to program a Discussion Guide for your Conversation: Discussion Guide Builder or Upload-able Discussion Guide Excel template.
This will allow you to select and send out your pre-programmed contents to the group as you moderate.
Discussion Guide Builder
In the Discussion Guide, click + Add Items to add and edit content within the builder interface.
- Onboarding Polls: Closed-response polls that participants answer as they join the conversation. Use these to gather demographic and behavioral information that you want to use for segmentation of the conversation data.
- Speak: The text/statement you want to send to participants.
- Ask/Poll: Questions you want your participants to answer.
- Image/Video: Upload image/video you want your participants to see. Note the maximum size is 100MB.
Upload-able Discussion Guide Excel template
You can also build your Discussion Guide outside of the Remesh platform. Simply download the template file and use it to create your Discussion Guide.
- Click Download/Import "Discussion Guide"
- At the bottom of pop-up window, click Download Discussion Guide Template
- When you are done filling the excel template, click Import to populate the Discussion Guide builder with your excel content.