Updated by Shay Myrick
If you are recruiting your own participants or working with a third party vendor, here are some best practices and general guidelines you can follow to get you headed in the right direction:
- Be clear and direct in any communications to Participants, and communicate to them early and often!
- Give yourself plenty of time to complete the recruiting process. We typically suggest 5 business days to fully recruit participants for a Remesh Conversation.
- Provide some initial instructions to the participants so they can familiarize themselves with the platform. Also, be sure to properly set expectations about the Remesh Conversation the group will be participating in.
- Use a screener (or another recruiting survey or tool) to recruit participants to the session. If they qualify for the Remesh Conversation, be sure to explicitly ask them if they are willing to join and participate at the exact date and time required.
- We recommend having a minimum of 30 participants in each Remesh Conversation to ensure the algorithms are fully optimized
Invite & Reminder Templates
The following templates can be leveraged to invite people to a Remesh Conversation as well as remind them that they have a Conversation coming up in the near future. Remember, it's always best to over-communicate with participants to ensure the best possible show rate!
Audience Reminder Cadence
Once you've invited participants to your Remesh Conversation, you should remind them frequently of the day and time to make sure it's fresh in their mind! We recommend reaching out to participants using the following cadence, but feel free to customize this to suit your company's needs and capabilities:
- Reminder 24 hours before
- Reminder the morning of the conversation
- Reminder 2 hours before going live. We recommend providing the unique participant links in this outreach, just to make sure the link is at the top of each participants' inbox. Click here for guidance to creating unique participant links.
- Reminder 30 minutes before the Remesh is live