Log in to Remesh
What is a Workspace?
Invite members to a Workspace
What is a Team?
Create a Team
Edit a Team
Add members to a Team
Reset/Change your password
What is Shared With Me?
Change your email address
Who is my Remesh Workspace Admin?
Invite/Manage Collaborators or Observers
Collaborate on a Conversation
Observe a Conversation
Create a Conversation
What is the difference between a Name and a Title?
Move a Conversation
Duplicate a Conversation
Delete a conversation
What order are conversations sorted in the dashboard?
Scheduling your Conversation
Maximum number of participants
Ideal number of participants
How to program your Discussion Guide
What are Onboarding Polls?
Create Onboarding Polls
Are Onboarding Polls required?
Add images and videos to a Discussion Guide
What is a Segment?
Create a Segment
Using the Discussion Guide import template
How to be a participant video instructions
Featured Discussion Guide Templates
Frequently Used Onboarding Polls
Maximum number of Collaborators/Observers
Ask Opinion vs. Ask Experience
Live and Analysis
Publish a Conversation
How many Moderators are allowed in a Conversation?
Moderate with your Discussion Guide
Analyze the data in realtime
What does "% Agree" mean?
What is Highlights?
End a Conversation
How can I export the data?
What is a Conversation Data CSV?
What is a Conversation Topline PowerPoint?
What is a Participant Data CSV?
How to read visualizations
How to use Filters
Aggregating poll data across multiple conversations
Using Segments in Analysis
What are Common Topics?
Accessibility Best Practices for Moderators on Remesh
How to use Post-Session Analysis
Can Participants see all responses?
Inviting Participants to your Remesh conversation
Tracking Individual Participants
What happens when Participants get rejected?
What is the maximum number of participants I can have in my Remesh Conversation?
Incentivize your Audience
Audience Recruitment Best Practices
Audience Recruiting Ratios
Manage Unruly Participants
Participants arriving late
Can I capture what time a participant joined or left the conversation?
Other Questions, Tips, and Tricks
How do the participant counters and participant Waiting Room work?
Limit on number of Poll options
Question Time Duration
How many votes were cast on an each response?
What is the voting process?
What are the voting exercises and how does the voting process work?
How is "Total Time Estimated" on the Discussion Guide Excel template?
Can the participants navigate to a link or video outside of Remesh?
Can a participant view images/videos in full screen?
Can Polls have free-text response options?
How can the moderator emphasize a word or phrase?
What is the character limit for responses to open-ended questions?
Moderator experience in different languages
Question types on Remesh
Can I delete a 'Speak' or image that I sent before the conversation started?
Using audio alongside Remesh
Employee Engagement Best Practices
Is there a minimum bandwidth requirement?
New Feature Announcements
Updated by Shay Myrick
If you are recruiting your own participants or working with a third party vendor, here are some best practices and general guidelines you can follow to get you headed in the right direction:
- Be clear and direct in any communications to Participants, and communicate to them early and often!
- Give yourself plenty of time to complete the recruiting process. We typically suggest 5 business days to fully recruit participants for a Remesh Conversation.
- Provide some initial instructions to the participants so they can familiarize themselves with the platform. Also, be sure to properly set expectations about the Remesh Conversation the group will be participating in.
- Use a screener (or another recruiting survey or tool) to recruit participants to the session. If they qualify for the Remesh Conversation, be sure to explicitly ask them if they are willing to join and participate at the exact date and time required.
- We recommend having a minimum of 30 participants in each Remesh Conversation to ensure the algorithms are fully optimized
Invite & Reminder Templates
The following templates can be leveraged to invite people to a Remesh Conversation as well as remind them that they have a Conversation coming up in the near future. Remember, it's always best to over-communicate with participants to ensure the best possible show rate!
Audience Reminder Cadence
Once you've invited participants to your Remesh Conversation, you should remind them frequently of the day and time to make sure it's fresh in their mind! We recommend reaching out to participants using the following cadence, but feel free to customize this to suit your company's needs and capabilities:
- Reminder 24 hours before
- Reminder the morning of the conversation
- Reminder 2 hours before going live. We recommend providing the unique participant links in this outreach, just to make sure the link is at the top of each participants' inbox. Click here for guidance to creating unique participant links.
- Reminder 30 minutes before the Remesh is live