Log in to Remesh
What is a Workspace?
What is a Team?
Create a Team
Edit a Team
Add members to a Team
Reset/Change your password
What is Shared With Me?
Change your email address
Who is my Remesh Workspace Admin?
Invite/Manage Collaborators or Observers
Collaborate on a Conversation
Observe a Conversation
Create a Conversation
What is the difference between a Name and a Title?
Move a Conversation
Duplicate a Conversation
What order are conversations sorted in the dashboard?
Delete a conversation
What is the "Purpose" of a Conversation?
Getting Started - Learn How to Moderate
Scheduling your Conversation
Maximum number of participants
Ideal number of participants
How to program your Discussion Guide
What are Onboarding Polls?
Create Onboarding Polls
Are Onboarding Polls required?
Add images and videos to a Discussion Guide
What is a Segment?
Create a Segment
Using the Discussion Guide import template
Featured Discussion Guide Templates
What if the Conversation runs over?
How to be a participant video instructions - market research
Frequently Used Onboarding Polls
Maximum number of Collaborators/Observers
Ask Opinion vs. Ask Experience
How does the quota algorithm work?
How to be a participant video instructions - employee engagement
How to be a Participant Image
Live and Analysis
Publish a Conversation
How many Moderators are allowed in a Conversation?
Moderate with your Discussion Guide
Analyze the data in realtime
What does "% Agree" mean?
What is Highlights?
End a Conversation
How can I export the data?
What is the Conversation Data CSV?
What is the Conversation Topline PowerPoint?
What is the Participant Data CSV?
How to read visualizations
How to use Filters
Aggregating poll data across multiple conversations
Using Segments in Analysis
What are Common Topics?
Accessibility Best Practices for Moderators on Remesh
How to use Post-Session Analysis
Can Participants see all the responses when the question is over?
Tracking Individual Participants
What happens when Participants get rejected?
What is the maximum number of participants I can have in my Remesh Conversation?
Incentivize your Audience
Audience Recruitment Best Practices
Audience Recruiting Ratios
Manage Unruly Participants
Participants arriving late
Can I capture what time a participant joined or left the conversation?
Other Questions, Tips, and Tricks
How do the participant counters and participant Waiting Room work?
Limit on number of Poll options
Question Time Duration
How many votes were cast on an each response?
What are the voting exercises and how does the voting process work?
How is "Total Time Estimated" calculated on the Discussion Guide Excel template?
Can the participants navigate to a link or video outside of Remesh?
Can a participant view images/videos in full screen?
Can Polls have free-text response options?
How can the moderator emphasize a word or phrase?
What is the character limit for responses to open-ended questions?
Moderator experience in different languages
Question types on Remesh
Can I delete a 'Speak' or image that I sent before the conversation started?
Using audio alongside Remesh
Employee Engagement Best Practices
Using Remesh in-person
Is there a minimum bandwidth requirement?
New Feature Announcements
Profanity Filter and Flagging & Muting Participants
Updates to Live Moderation & Analysis
Randomizing Poll Options
How to Request Your Next Sample, Research, or Translation Project
The Hub: Your new home when logging into the Remesh platform.
Analysis Updates from Dec. 15th
Updates to the Participant Experience Going Live on April 12th
Import Discussion Guide from Existing Conversations
Updated by Robert Schimaneck
Technology Considerations for Remesh
We recommend working through the following technology considerations with an IT professional for each Remesh Conversation you run:
● Permit this URL: https://live.remesh.chat/* - please note that the link includes the asterisk
● Ensure everyone can access port 443 and the https and wss protocols
● Run a test session on the client's network (ideally in each location/office if the networks are likely to be different) and have participants respond to at least 1 Onboarding Poll, 1 Poll, 1 Ask Opinion, and 1 Ask Experience
● Try the Remesh test link to ensure there are no additional IT concerns to address: https://live.remesh.chat/help/test
In addition to working through the steps above, we recommend these best practices as well:
● Use Google Chrome to access the session if possible. If not, use Firefox, Safari, or Edge. Note that while Remesh does technically support v11 or higher of Internet Explorer, IE has known compatibility issues, so we recommend using one of the aforementioned browsers if possible
● Try to use the newest version of these browsers to ensure the best experience
● If participants are having issues connecting to the platform, it could be that Remesh is blocked by the clients' network. Ask participants to log off of VPN or join on their phone
● Using a wired connection instead of wifi can sometimes help with connectivity issues
If you have any questions, please reach out to your Remesh Customer Success Manager!